AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Negativity towards dairy farming?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

cousinit
Posted 11/26/2011 15:34 (#2069157 - in reply to #2064422)
Subject: Re: Negativity towards dairy farming?

Kaukauna WI
J Sheehan, I call them Mexicans because that's what they are. If they were Americans, I would call them that. It isn't meant to be a racial slur.

We also disagree on how many illegal Mexicans are here. In WI, I daresay that most people who speak Spanish as their primary language are not legal. Again, not meant as a slur, but these are the facts. I know Mexicans who were brought here as infants and speak perfect English. They are Mexicans, it's what they are. They are not legal and most likely never will be.

I am not looking to win a popularity contest on Agtalk. I know that most on here are not looking at the big picture. If you hire a Spanish speaker, you must know that odds are, he/she is not legal. We hired an English speaking Mexican-looking dude and he turned out to be the above (born in Mexico, brought here when still wet). Not legal. We also get no-match letters. It is what it is. Don't you wonder why you get no match letters? Because they are not legal. I'm not trying to hurt anyone's feelings.

Edited by cousinit 11/26/2011 15:39
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)