AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Negativity towards dairy farming?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

mlazyj
Posted 11/23/2011 21:00 (#2064937 - in reply to #2064821)
Subject: Re: Negativity towards dairy farming?

Are you guys from central Washington for real . Tri-Cities up to Yakima and over to Mose's hole is the holy triangle for illeagles . Your home owners insurance costs more , your uninsured motorists costs more . I was milking in Ephrata in 81 , and working for Milky Way out of Yakima 84-86 , back when the Cow palace was 1200 cows and Cow Palace 2 went online . You can attempt to BS who you want , but those big dairies ran because of a couple of leagles and a herd of illeagles . Just like the orchards and the hand picked row crops . I've got no problems leagle Mexicans , my old riding partner is Mexican and one of the finest men I know , bar none . Some are throwing around 30K a year as a average farm wage , That's a 15 dollar a hour job in the real world of the 40 hour week , how many hours are your hands putting in to make there 30K? It's not just farming ,try working construction with someone who does not comprehend safety ,let alone understand a warning , because they don't/won't speak or learn english . How many Mexican's down in Toppenish have been there for 50 -60 years and still don't speak english. Proud to be Mexican or not this is the USA ,we read,write and speak english.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)