AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Negativity towards dairy farming?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

schmid
Posted 11/24/2011 14:45 (#2066192 - in reply to #2064302)
Subject: Re: Negativity towards dairy farming?

ECIL
Cousinit - I'm with you. I'm tired of the people that come on here and get all defensive over the matter of illegals. You did mention Mexicans at first but you made yourself VERY clear that you meant ILLEGALS of any nationality or race. This is what these guys on here do though, they muddy the water by not making an honest argument and instead calling you a racist. Why can't we keep the conversation focused on the illegality of hiring illegals?? Sorry guys, but I don't feel sorry enough for your labor situation that I would ever condone hiring illegals. Period. You guys are abusing the system as much as anyone who abuses the welfare or disability system. I just don't understand how anyone in ANY business can justify hiring illegals. If you cant find the labor to do it - downsize. I work for a large feedlot, farm, and trucking company in the offseason and they sure seem to get their work done without illegals. Labor is a tough thing for them also, but I'd bet sleeping at night knowing they haven't broke the law is pretty rewarding. It would be nice to see some of the posters here who won't speak out against the hiring of illegals do so immediately as it would prop up your credibility in my book. Sorry for the unorganized thought process, but I think my point is made.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)