AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Negativity towards dairy farming?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

J. Sheehan
Posted 11/23/2011 16:32 (#2064422 - in reply to #2064312)
Subject: Re: Negativity towards dairy farming?

Sunnyside, WA
We both agree about illegals.

We disagree about who the illegals are. You are making judgements of people based on looks and language spoken. That is where you are wrong and come across as racist.

My grandparents were French Canadian. They spoke both English and French. This did not make them any less American.

Most Mexicans in this country the are legal citizens speak Spanish and English. This does not make them any less American than anyone else. They are proud of their Mexican heritage--and even like to be called Mexicans.

You groups all Mexicans in an illegal category in most of your posts. I take offense to that. Get you story right. Illegals are illegals, but all Mexicans are not illegals. You judge people without knowing them.

You only seem to have two other people in this whole thread that agree with you. You are making false accusations about real people.

I was in Hungary earlier this month and visited 3 large dairies ranging from 1000-2500 cows. Not one Mexican working on any of these dairies. Larger dairies are getting built all over the world. Cheap labor is not the reason these larger dairies are being built.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)