AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Tips to quit soda and caffeine? (to help my acid reflux and loose some weight)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

DanSCIN
Posted 12/11/2023 19:52 (#10520382 - in reply to #10517741)
Subject: RE: Tips to quit soda and caffeine? (to help my acid reflux and loose some weight)

Southern Indiana
Not much help on a method but I drank diet mt dew like crazy for years. I couldn’t make it much over a day on a case. I was having some swallowing problems and my wife swore it was the soda. I knew what it was but couldn’t convince anyone that it was because of a vertebrae out of place but after a pretty elevated fall I’ve been 2 years with no problems but that’s beside the point. I went down to one diet dew or dew zero with breakfast just on a whim and some mornings I can’t even finish my one soda and for the most part soda doesn’t taste good. The one thing that helps me is I leave the house everyday with a carhartt backpack lunch box with only Gatorade zero or water and a big yeti thermos with either tea or lemonade. On a side note I don’t have near the acid reflux I did and I was waking up multiple times a nights because of it and I can’t remember a time I woke up breathing fire and really can’t remember having any heartburn to speak of.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)