AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

But the sun don't shine at night . . .
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Headland
Posted 5/19/2023 07:16 (#10234839 - in reply to #10234380)
Subject: RE: But the sun don't shine at night . . .

Malta, Illinois
This is the point that many don't seem to grasp or don't want to. The EPA has it's place. It has been responsible for cleaning up the air especially in big cities. The EPA has been responsible for cleaning up waterways that were being polluted for years. There are many good things the EPA has pushed us to do over the years. The problem is they and the democrats couldn't stop with just cleaning things up a little. Now they want to mandate what we generate power with, cook with, and drive with. All in the name of saving the planet. I happen to believe that the planet is warming and that man has played a part in that warming. I furthermore believe that with our standard of living and the scale on which greenhouse gases are created, there is no practical way to reverse what has taken place or even stop it. We need to find a way to live with it. I am not against solar, wind, and other green sources of energy. I just believe it is foolish to believe that by using those things we are saving the planet. The regulations put in place in the early days of the EPA cleaned up the air and water to make life healthier for Americans. Now it has gone beyond that and EPA regulations and laws are foolishly trying to save the planet. All the while many of the biggest polluters of the world continue to pollute and are not under any of the financially crippling regulations that the Untied States has imposed on itself. It's crazy.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)