AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I gotta ask, rough sections of big towns, why are you all so afraid?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

johndeere1
Posted 1/7/2010 14:18 (#1008618 - in reply to #1008574)
Subject: Re: I gotta ask, rough sections of big towns, why are you all so afraid?

Central Saskatchewan Canada
When I married my wife 7 years ago I was brought into a pretty disfunctional family. Her father was an alcoholic all his life and when his wife left it all went down hill. He decided to move to the big city from the small town so he was closer to his "friends". Well he didn't find the nicest place to live when he got there. Myself and my wife went there just about every week to talk him into coming home with us. But you can't reason with a person like that. The first time we went to find him I went on my own. I was never so scared in my life!!! There was people looking out the windows everywhere you walked. A person would holler something about a person that was not one of there own in the building or area. After about 3 or 4 months of this my FIL ended his life and all the pain he caused his family with the stupidity he was doing. But I got used to the area and I think they got used to me because I wasn't a threat to them nor would I put up with any B.S.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)