AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I gotta ask, rough sections of big towns, why are you all so afraid?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Sledge
Posted 1/7/2010 12:02 (#1008322 - in reply to #1008285)
Subject: Re: I gotta ask, rough sections of big towns, why are you all so afraid?

Extreme SW Minnesota Iowa border
I am 6'3" 270, and used play college ball. I also drive truck occasionally. I used to think that being big and tough was all I needed to stay safe. I was walking acrossed a bare lot in a shortcut to get back to my truck after getting supper at a fast food place. It was night, ( my FIRST mistake). and I was in a bad part of town. A rather large black man was walking towards me. I was about to pee down my leg, and when he started speeding up, I felt like a rabbit in a snare and the wolves were coming. That was the worst thing about the whole ordeal. He tried t tackle me, but I put him in a head lock, and started crushing his wind pipe. He then pulled out a knife, and stuck it through my right hand, between the bones in the palm of my hand. At that point in time , I was angry, I just squeezed and squeezed. He quit moving, I dropped him, walked back to my truck, pulled the knife out, and wrapped up my hand. Lucky for me, it was so blasted cold, it hardly bled. Now, Did I kill him? I don't know. I never saw anything in a newspaper about it. Was it worth me taking the risk? HELL NO. Am I more careful? With out a doubt. Be careful out there. There is just to darn few farmers out there the way it is.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)