AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I gotta ask, rough sections of big towns, why are you all so afraid?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Rich
Posted 1/7/2010 11:52 (#1008299 - in reply to #1008267)
Subject: RE: I gotta ask, rough sections of big towns, why are you all so afraid?

Kansas
Yep, Been to Gary. Dropped off those fire hydrants at that refinery I delivered from Iowa and then went into Gary to pickup some steel of some sort.

Only thing I do want to point out to you though, how do you know that nothing bad has happened to me? (point 3 in the first paragraph)

Lemme tell you a couple stories.........

Each from a brother from the company I started with. These guys are known scrappers. If there was ever a fight, they were in it.

1st story from the older brother, he's sitting in a truck stop, has to use the crapper. Well those wonderful stall doors every once in awhile you see have that circle piece of the lock missing. He's on the can, taking care of business and a queer walks into the bathroom and starts heckling him. Keeps poking his finger through the hole and making whoo whoo sounds at the brother. The brother has had enough, takes his hiking boot off and the next time the queer stuck his finger in the hole he hit it. Well he was just trying to jam the finger but unfortunately, the steel of the door was sharp enough it cut it clear off.

2nd brother is at a rest stop. He's in the bathroom draining the lizard and of all the stalls open a guy comes in and used the one next to him. Odd start isn't it? Gets to talking to the brother and wants to see the brothers truck. Says he ain't ever seen inside one before. Ok, thats harmless enough, they walk over to the truck and the brother opens the door and says take a look. The other fella tells him, "Well, I was kinda hoping you'd take me up in there and show me the sleeper". The brother took his winch bar and left that ba$tard laying on the ground in a pool of blood.

Now I'll keep my personal ventures in that sort of light to myself. Whoever thought cross country trucking was for the weak of heart might have a change in mind.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)