AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Worse city you’ve drove through???????
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Red Paint
Posted 12/8/2022 18:44 (#9972612 - in reply to #9972224)
Subject: RE: Worse city you’ve drove through???????

SW “Ohia”
Cbl95 - 12/8/2022 14:52

Seen some hate on Louisville, I guess it’s because we drive through there frequently enough but it’s really not terrible, especially if your not going downtown and can take the newer toll bridges and bypass the crap. Now with the construction on the old double decker bridge it’s sucks a little more than normal but still doable. Now Indianapolis is about as good as it gets for getting around thanks to 465.

Cincinnati on the other hand is the one that throws me for a loop. We spend a decent amount of time there at the children’s hospital and the highway system is a bit of a mess around there and the bypass loop is built to far out away from the city in my opinion they tried to hard to make it reach into Kentucky and Indiana

Cincinnati was never finished. I-74 was supposed to continue on across the city and keep heading southeast. Opposition from one neighborhood ended that plan, and it really crippled transport in the city. Not to mention the I-75/I-71 bridge across the Ohio River is the third busiest bridge in the country and completely obsolete.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)