AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Well just as stir the pot, mandatory animal I D.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Russ In Idaho
Posted 1/19/2024 11:47 (#10582318 - in reply to #10582240)
Subject: RE: Well just as stir the pot, mandatory animal I D.

“These are the times that try men's souls.”
A chip would be better in my opinion. However, ranches in the west use earmarks for personal and state identification purposes just like brands. Some state register earmarks with brands. Care would have to be given when purchasing animals and not cut the chip out mistakenly. Nice thing about a RFID tag is it can be visually read as a 840 tag and you can take a picture or write number down without a reader if animal needs to be traced. So also, I could see the IRS getting a hold of tag lists sometime in future, then say trying to impose a tax for actual animals owned. Say you have animal ate by predators, can't find tag. Are you going to get taxed on a dead animal? This is real world conspiracy theory, as I remember very well talking one night on national radio program with Bruce Williams radios host about the thoughts on imposing a flatulence tax on livestock back in or around 2007'.

Don't it can't happen, some bean counter sitting in Washington can dream up a way to impose a tax on you, because they think you'll pay it to stay in business. If that ever comes to fruition, I figure we need to tag all wildlife from squirrels and skunks, deer, elk, bears all of them. But we also need to do all homeless people, so we can track and give them benefits so we can deduct fees for their carbon fart tax. The states will have to pay Fish and Game's fee, but where will the homeless funds come from? Maybe the Food Stamp program?

I can just see it now all the single mothers screaming because they get a deduct on WIC and welfare program, after popping kids out for payments. Can you imagine those kids screaming while installing a ear tag? Yet they do body modification to themselves all the time. Pics of some those people make shutter and cringe what they do to themselves.

(pic (full).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments pic (full).jpg (33KB - 44 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)