AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Beef Checkoff
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Rich
Posted 12/28/2007 19:38 (#269986 - in reply to #269874)
Subject: Re: Beef Checkoff

Kansas
Dean

When it comes to my checkbook. All emotions are in the way. I'm happy for you that you have no problem dolling it out to mickey mouse 2 bit organizations that put up a few thousand bucks in tv and radio ads and then fill thier fat ass pockets with the rest. Then get people like you to advocate thier free ride. Talk about guys like me taking free rides.........HA!!! Me clean out my ears? Put your elbows on your thighs and push real hard. When you hear that "POP" sound it is your head being removed from your butt. Now shake your head back and forth furiously to clean all the Beef checkoff manure from your eyes and open them up and look.

You don't put a few ads on and watch beef prices soar and say "Wow, duh doo dee doo doo, we gawt goud prices frum owr grate beef chekoff progrum, GAwwlly gee." That is a retard talk in the truest form. Peoples pocketbooks drive the price. If they got money, they eat steak. They are broke, they eat hot dogs on sale. Not because some damn crooked bunch decided to air a few ads promoting thier product. This economy is what pushed the price. Simple as that. Did you see fat prices drop last week? Did you see them go down before that Before turkey day in November? Gee, do ya wonder if they didnt' run ads those days for beef or would it be because this is the ham and turkey season and the demand wasn't there?

I know your a reader from our previous chats. That is fine and good. What you are lacking is the talent to sort the bull$hit from the facts and dean, your a damn good guy and I like you but we are on opposite ends of this and there is no amount of facts you can research and put on here to change my mind. NONE. They are all going to be biased influenced and with a little talent and some artistic thinking anyone can build a graph of pure truth that shows what they want.

This economy is going to go south in the near future. Inflation is here. Interest rates are going to rise. It's a matter of time. I don't care who gets in office in the big hous.......er......white house. When it does, COOL, Beef checkoff and 2 dollar mandatory rape the cattle producer with no vaseline charges, Two bit KLA where I'm at and a however many other Felt Hat, shiny boot, elbow rubbing groups are out there are not going to stop the beef prices tanking. When that day comes. Then show me your graphs and how much good 2 dollar checkoff did. It's moot to give that checkoff that sort of tribute in a rising economy. Show me when we are on the down hill slide with no brakes. YOu do that, I'll change my mind.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)