AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Beef Checkoff
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Rich
Posted 12/28/2007 00:57 (#269515 - in reply to #269500)
Subject: Shell out a little bit more. Ha ha ha!

Kansas
I can't goto bed with that one on the mind. Shell out a little more. So the old boy with the twin calf brings it to the salebarn and there is one dollar down. Then after it goes through the summer on grass another guy brings it in and it rakes in another dollar. Then the background lot to the feedlot and finally to the packer. That 1 calf has went through 4 hands in my scenario alone and I have read that they can change hands as high as 6 times and every time that calf does it gives that g'dam crooked communist promoting board you like so well money.

1 calf.......1 dollar. Maybe, maybe I might be more approving of that. 1 dollar everytime it changes hands.........and you think a guy should shell out a little more?

Ha ha ha ha ha.

I will retaliate more when I get to my computer where I can read better and have my glasses. You guys have bought into a falacy that that mickey mouse bunch actually has done squat to make things better for us. Any good chef is going to find new ways in the culinary arts to present food. That would of came around on it's own. As for PETA.....sheet........What the heck has beef checkoff done to keep them at bay?

As for Sam Elliot, Oh yea, you bet, that wheezing marlboro man with his roughneck voice has really made people decide to buy a 4 dollar a pound steak over 89 cent chicken legs. Gimme a break Dean. Have you not noticed how well the entire economy has been going over the past few years that you claim this so called beneficial beef checkoff has influenced beef prices?

Uh huh. Sorry dko in advance for this but it has to be said.

BULL****!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)