AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Backflowing Tile
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

cluelessone
Posted 4/3/2024 11:15 (#10692037 - in reply to #10691962)
Subject: RE: Backflowing Tile

JDpastor - 4/3/2024 10:25

Thank you for realizing that a solution could cause problems for others. It is way easier to put up with that water as much of a mess as it is than to have to try to smooth things out with neighbors that you have offended. Good neighbors are one of the few things that are far more valuable than good land.

I try my very best! I'm a bit of a recluse and I'm super quiet (no parties, no guests at all really), but I bust my buns to keep the place tip top as I can, and I'm always available to help out. I'm not looking to create problems, just solve them.

Maybe this is crazy - but...

I will plan to scope the red tile. If I can't find anything wrong with it, can anyone foresee a problem with just getting a small size submersible pump, and moving the water to the ditch running on the north side of the property? Enough flow to make a dent and get it to recede, but not enough to overwhelm the ditch. Not the most elegant solution, but would remove the water without potentially causing issues with the existing tile set up my neighbors have enjoyed for longer than I've been here.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)