AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Third night of Ukrainian drone strikes.. reports that 3 Russian refineries are offline.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

turnipted
Posted 3/18/2024 23:36 (#10670952 - in reply to #10670252)
Subject: RE: Third night of Ukrainian drone strikes.. reports that 3 Russian refineries are offline.

I am blaming Miller also if you re-read my post. Even according to your post it read: Jan4 :  "Miller authorizes McCarthy to deploy a "Quick Reaction Force" of 40 National Guard members staged at Joint Base Andrews in Maryland "if additional support is requested by civil officers". If you google the timeline it breaks it down by the minute on when things took place.
If Miller gave the "green Light" to deploy a "Quick Reaction Force" already on January 4th, I am just curious why request for immediate assistance starting at 1:49 the afternoon of January 6th (two full days later) was not actually initiated until 4:37 that afternoon? I realize they can't be there in 10 minutes, but McCarthy had authorization a full two days prior to multiple "additional support requested". The "Quick Reaction Force" that was pre authorized and on stand by took almost 3 hours? Confused.... maybe McCarthy is to blame as well.
The whole 3 hour dead time that afternoon still has me thinking it was nap time or a helluva good poker game going on not to notice windows being broke out at OUR Capitol.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)