AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Third night of Ukrainian drone strikes.. reports that 3 Russian refineries are offline.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

turnipted
Posted 3/17/2024 06:52 (#10668110 - in reply to #10668046)
Subject: RE: Third night of Ukrainian drone strikes.. reports that 3 Russian refineries are offline.

Neither of you still have not answered why a President of the United States would stand by for almost 3 hours and watch on TV this unfolding and doing nothing. Even after being advised to do "something" from his own staff and DAUGHTER. Some people call it an inssurection others call it a peaceful protest. I call it a **** show especially after seeing his reaction/actions after the fact. I am in no way saying Trump "ordered' it but like I said earlier the three little words, of "fight like hell" in his speech immediately before the vandalism on OUR Capitol, didn't throw fuel on the fire for the crazies? Whether Antifa or Patriot Boys or whomever, as acting President of the United States you step in with all your power to STOP the PHYSICAL DAMAGE to our Nations Capital. THAT is the worst thing etched in my mind that day that proves he is not fit to be leader of our great country either. Why can't you just admit that was wrong, whether a Republican or Democrat in that position? I am not labeling insurrectionist on anyone, just pointing to facts that happened that day that some are turning a blind eye to.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)