AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Third night of Ukrainian drone strikes.. reports that 3 Russian refineries are offline.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

havin’funfarming
Posted 3/15/2024 13:03 (#10666125 - in reply to #10665900)
Subject: RE: Third night of Ukrainian drone strikes.. reports that 3 Russian refineries are offline.

I wonder how many of us ever heard of Navalney before he died. I wonder how many of us cared about him when he was alive in prison. I wonder how many of us think he was a political prisoner simply because he was a threat to Putin, the current leader. I wonder how many of those same people understand that our own leaders are making political prisoners of the Jan 6th protestors also.

Let’s just hope that the Jan 6th protestors don’t meet the same fate as Navalney and that we can stop our own governments from using the same tactics as Putin. Murderers, rapists and child molesters normally get court dates and are back out on the street faster than those unarmed people carrying flags and saying prayers who walked through doors opened by Capitol police officers. I’m not saying they didn’t do something wrong. But no one is going to convince me that they are not being made into political prisoners and treated worse than people who truly are dangerous and violent.

On that note, how many of us ever heard or used the word insurrection before? Some will say it was an insurrection. How on earth does it make sense that a group of people who had the intention of overthrowing a government would go completely unarmed with anything but flags and patriotic paraphernalia? Seems odd doesn’t it? Those are the type of things a person would bring if they were protesting. I bet those people were just like the rest of us and didn’t even know what an insurrection was until they were accused of it. In their minds they were just protesting, not trying to overthrow a government.

Whomever controls the media is using it as a very, very powerful weapon.

Edited by havin’funfarming 3/15/2024 13:18
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)