AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Third night of Ukrainian drone strikes.. reports that 3 Russian refineries are offline.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

turnipted
Posted 3/16/2024 23:24 (#10667994 - in reply to #10667838)
Subject: RE: Third night of Ukrainian drone strikes.. reports that 3 Russian refineries are offline.

A) I realize your Nancy Pelosi comment but your cult leader is a little confused saying Niki Haley was the cause of the riot . Not once, but three times. Hmmmm..... a little bit of Dementia Joe showing up? Funny what age does.....ya know, if elected, he'll be 82 when he's done also! Possibly could be just as advanced as "Weekend at Bernies" Joe is now. Who knows....odds are there.Wow...nobody better or younger? A Vivek or a DeSantis maybe? Drink the KoolAid. NOBODY better than him. Just ask him! LOL
B) Read your Forbes article and seen nothing in there that reiterated the fact that the President of the United States should do nothing to stop a riot or vandalism other than watch it on TV. I also looked at the photo you provided with the article. I saw no visible weapons but thought it was odd, for a "peaceful" protest, there were multiple people with FULL face mask on and also appeared to be multiple bullet proof vest. HMMMM.....didn't want facial recognition or fearful of being shot for some "peaceful" reason? How did riot gear get shattered according to your article? Maybe nasty, mean glares? Certainly nobody in the crowd that wanted to "FIght like Hell" LOL!!!!

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)