AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Third night of Ukrainian drone strikes.. reports that 3 Russian refineries are offline.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

turnipted
Posted 3/17/2024 22:25 (#10669361 - in reply to #10668711)
Subject: RE: Third night of Ukrainian drone strikes.. reports that 3 Russian refineries are offline.

1) I did not say it was an insurrection, but it really was not a speech to incite a peaceful protest was it? Especially after recommending there be extra security knowing trouble makers  were in the crowd. Kinda stoking the fire to rev up the crazies.
2) Ghostbusters LOL. Anybody...... at least TRY. He did NOTHING until basically forced to by his own staff and daughter. Like I said before... he proved he knows how to use the Presidential Pardon and Executive Order, and now his right to Presidential Immunity, but for three hours on January 6th or even before that, (according to your timeline of him knowing something was "going down") he could not figure out how as Commander in Chief (the one with all this power), how he could stop Antifa or whomever it was that trashed OUR Capitol? Things just don't add up for me . If it was a Pelosi/Haley induced riot, how did they coerce him into giving a speech of that nature that could implicate him into enticing a less than "peaceful protest" OR coerce him into sitting back and doing nothing for three hours as if enjoying watching it unfold.
You can call it an insurrection if you want but I call it a **** show. And the biggest **** show was not in front of the capital but the **** show sitting in front of a TV in a chair doing nothing until he had to be told to.
Fun Facts: A)Trump did not tell rioters to peacefully go home until 4:17 pm AFTER encouragement from staff, family members, and a FOX News personel.
                  B)His own appointed Secretary of Defense, Christopher Miller, did not authorize DCNG to actually deploy in support of Capitol Police UNTIL 4:32 pm. Capitol Police Chief Sund requested immediate assistance from the DCNG at 1:49 pm.......almost 3 hours prior. Very similar in time it took our Commander in Chief to tell protesters/rioters to peacefully go home.......AFTER encouragement from several others!
Obviously, they must've been taking a little afternoon nap and when awaken realized a little incident was happening at OUR Capitol. LOL!

Edited by turnipted 3/18/2024 10:31
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)