AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Third night of Ukrainian drone strikes.. reports that 3 Russian refineries are offline.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

turnipted
Posted 3/16/2024 22:54 (#10667970 - in reply to #10667837)
Subject: RE: Third night of Ukrainian drone strikes.. reports that 3 Russian refineries are offline.

That would have been even better but hind sight is always 20/20. You don't think the three little words in his speech prior to the "peaceful" protest  of "fight like hell" had anything to do with the few "bad apples" randomly scattered in this "peaceful" crowd?
Was the National Guard a suggestion and turned down by Niki Haley(according to Trumps early signs of dementia misque again) or was it a Presidential order?
Why do neither one of you see any fault with a President of the United States standing by for almost three hours while watching vandalism being done to our Nations capital?
Insurrection or not, I will not vote for a man again ( I did vote for him twice), who sat there and did that(nothing)! THAT is the worst thing of the whole day....including the "peaceful protest"!!! 
I can not believe we the people of this great country can not do any better then these two dementiated  clowns. Embarrassing!!!!!

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)