AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Third night of Ukrainian drone strikes.. reports that 3 Russian refineries are offline.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

turnipted
Posted 3/17/2024 14:45 (#10668707 - in reply to #10668568)
Subject: RE: Third night of Ukrainian drone strikes.. reports that 3 Russian refineries are offline.

You two have still not point blank answered my questions....... pills/kool aid, whatever but are poo pooing around the question like a typical politician.
Say the whole thing , I mean every detail was planned. Why give any type of speech like that or even insinuate them to go to the capital if it was meant to be a peaceful reading of electoral ballots? Did Pelosi/Haley write his speech or force words in his mouth also?
Why as Commander in Chief did he do nothing until forced to by members of his own staff AND his own daughter? How many times does this have to be asked and all you do is make up excuses that he was butt hurt because a request was not relayed earlier so he should not request/ORDER again until someone else suggset he should. Childish/kindergarten type pouty behavior?
Agree National Guard should have been there from the beginning, but NO excuse for a Commander in Chief to act that way after the fact. Which way do you want it? Can not figure you two out. National Guard there to protect OUR Capital from damage and except potential collateral damage or say the hell with it lets just watch this play out and see what all the Antifa/Proud Boy crazies can get done.
Funny how Presidents sure can find an easy way to grant Presidential Pardons and roll with Executive orders when first in office (Republicans and Democrats) and now insist Presidential Immunity is a must but could not figure out a way to have the National Guard there and ready if intel told him in December there was going to be a riot? Your articles are not really supporting what your trying to proove I feel.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)