AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Third night of Ukrainian drone strikes.. reports that 3 Russian refineries are offline.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

havin’funfarming
Posted 3/17/2024 01:45 (#10668045 - in reply to #10667970)
Subject: RE: Third night of Ukrainian drone strikes.. reports that 3 Russian refineries are offline.

Yes, Trump had the best plan of all, he wanted to prevent it from ever going too far. He was thwarted. It doesn’t make any logical sense that he wanted to increase the security of the Capitol if he was planning an insurrection.

It actially would make a lot more logical sense if those who refused the extra security were planning to create the optics of an insurrection. It is also well known that there were many, actually almost certainly over 200, undercover officers embedded within the protestors. Some of them are on video encouraging the storming of the Capitol and helping others go inside. Those undercover agents incited the events of that day way more than words from a man not even at the Capitol.

Logically the evidence points to someone other than Trump planning to have the optics of an insurrection that day and I would say that the refusing of the national guard, which could have completely prevented the incident, and the embedded agents inciting storming the Capitol are the worst things that happened that day. I find it odd that some don’t think so.

But that is the power of the media. Trump had said the words “go peacefully” but that didn’t make it into the media. Trump was supposed to take all the blame that day even though what happened wasn’t just due to the failure of others, it was also due to the active participation of undercover agents that caused that event.

Did Trump say it was Nicky Haley that turned down his offer? I am curious as I had never heard that. I had always heard it was Pelosi.

Also, why would you say Trump has dementia? Like it or not that man can be interviewed and answer questions, without needing notes I might add, for hours. He may have his faults but I fail to see dementia as being one of them.

Edited by havin’funfarming 3/17/2024 01:50
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)