AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Digester that was rejected in wisconsin
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

t rock
Posted 3/2/2024 18:42 (#10648696 - in reply to #10648503)
Subject: RE: Digester that was rejected in wisconsin

Tablerock Ranch eastern Wa
Do the math, we are only talking 23, 30 ton trucks a week... that is nothing in farm country!!!!!!! I have 40 a day when grain is being hauled, silage/ potato waste and all kinds of commodities roll past my place every day on the way to the neighbors feedlot... some of them mine, some of you guys need a reality check especially with your selective outrage against the company absorbed by the Great Satan BLACKROCK... I agree that they are everything that's wrong with big Biz and multinational companies but expecting someone to pull the plug at the last minute on a project this big with dairy survival money at stake is ridiculous. Hey, I am all for voting with my checkbook, but you can go too far with the effects of this. Calling to their attention the connection with Blackrock is fair but I won't judge someone for not backing out at this point and maybe you're not thinking of the legal ramifications of trying to back out after letting the company get this invested in the planning and permitting of a project of this scope. The back seat morality driving here is almost juvenile, and disingenuous at best. I would say this Dairy must be good people for this guy to defend them on here... and to belittle him for responding all day to this is really a punk move. My OP

Edited by t rock 3/2/2024 18:47
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)