AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Digester that was rejected in wisconsin
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Baby Robin
Posted 3/2/2024 14:46 (#10648427 - in reply to #10648379)
Subject: RE: Blackrocks “vanguard renewables” Digester in wisconsin

Fontanelle, IA
DKPinWI - 3/2/2024 12:57

Vanguard is funded by Blackrock, yes. Blackrock also funds goggle, and meta(Facebook) amongst other things. This post was not about this digester or Vanguard or Blackrock or your feeling about any or all of the above. I started this post because a small vocal group is blocking progress. If they win whit will they come after next?your feedlot expansion? Your dairy expansion? The answer is any thing they disagree with, and that should scare you all. How many of you could survive your project being put on hold for over a year to fight people who have no clue about what you do as farmers? I would bet very few. Thanks for your responses you have been respectful and while I may not agree with you it is nice to have a respectful discussion.

I mentioned this so that your eyes might be opened to the "follow - the - money" trail. Most on here (myself included) applaud farm enterprise expansions as a way to diversify income streams. In your owners' farm's case, they have manure that can create biogas methane. Fantastic. That methane can power heat, power, lights. Fantastic again. And all that can generate income or avoiding heating expense by selling it back to the grid? Magnificent.

But,......... now your farm has now run off the rails in the community's eye with a "partnership" or whatever strategic arrangement some Ivy league communications marketing firm coined this Blackrock subsidiary arrangement with your little dairy farm. I'm betting that Vanguard approached your farm's owners about the project and not the other way around? Why? That is the question you and the owners need to ask?

"The solution to pollution is dilution" .... Wuhan flu was 3 plus years ago. Flint MI is still cleaning up lead issues. human pharma is absolutely making bank$$on Rx. and your farm isn't too terribly far from Chicago, Oshkosh, Milwaukee, and Green Bay.

Julia Roberts was pretty good in Erin Brockovich too.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)