AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

So Met With The Banker Again
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

white shadow
Posted 2/21/2024 22:39 (#10634324 - in reply to #10634130)
Subject: RE: So Met With The Banker Again

East Central South Dakota
Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane. — Red

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. — Andy Dufresne

I think it is your cash position that determines which of these quotes you most identify with.

Just a wild thought. If this panic pukes a lot of the grain out of farmers hands and drought talk or preventive plant talk takes the headlines combined with export demand showing up, how many will be willing to get the pitch forks and start the great grain robbery of 2024 threads when we rally a couple bucks.

I find I’m so excited about the future opportunities in Agriculture that I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it’s the excitement only a farmer that has to take responsibility for his actions can feel. A farmer at a start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain, but a conclusion he can help determine if he recognizes the opportunities. - Red/white shadow I plagiarized most of this, so I am thinking a job at Harvard is in my future----I might be the wrong race, sex, sexual orientation and party, but other than that I might have a chance.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)