AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Sinus Problems
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

RDinMN
Posted 4/27/2023 08:50 (#10205308 - in reply to #10204967)
Subject: RE: Sinus Problems

Southwestern Minnesota
The CT that I had was not for the sinus problem, but for another problem that turned out to be negative. But the "incidental finding" on the report stated that I had sinusitis and a deviated septum. Looking at the scan of that, it made me realize what I was working with, since I had sinus problems for a long time before that and mostly just waited until it got really bad and then got an antibiotic to help clear it up. It was then that I started on allergy medicine and the nasal spray. (both are over the counter now). If I get more congested at times (like in early spring with allergies, working outside in a lot of dust) then I use the sinus rinse. Also controlling the dust in my house by using good furnace filters and air purifiers has helped too. Since finding out how narrow that passage way in my nose was and why it was getting it blocked up, made me much more assertive in keeping that passage way as clear as possible. I probably should have the surgery to fix the problem, but for now I am able to control it pretty well most of the time. Good luck to you!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)