AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Sinus Problems
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

iseedit
Posted 4/23/2023 13:50 (#10199773 - in reply to #10198725)
Subject: RE: Sinus Problems

central - east central Minnesota -

soya257 - 4/23/2023 04:19 Have had this for life and it got worst now, as to having head, inside ears aches (pain) , and nose dryness. The ENT said the other day to take a pill for the pain and got some stuff to put up my nose for the dryness. She also could not find any infections in my ears and looking up my nose and I though she would have looked up further, to look at my sinuses but she didn't. First few days it seemed to be getting better and my Tinnitus, was going down some. Is there anyone ever had this problem and used something else ,to help with sinus problems. Thanks ,for any info. on this.

It seems from what you say, you are not happy with your ENT / Dr. So, go to someone else . . . . .

Sinus rinse's do work and work very well. It may take two of the little packs, of the product, dissolved in distilled water, twice a day to get it under control. steroids to shrink swelling helps too - never heard of them causing hearing loss. Again, you should seek a different ENT Dr.   As mentioned above, rinse, then warm shower does wonders (morning and evening). This time of year is the worst for allergies/sinus issues too. As mentioned, food can cause issues with swelling of tissues in the body . ..  anything is possible. Seek a different ENT Dr.

NeilMed Pharmaceuticals Original Sinus Rinse Kit Packets - 50ct, image 3 of 7 slides

Edited by iseedit 4/23/2023 13:52
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)