AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Sinus Problems
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

cfdr
Posted 4/25/2023 10:08 (#10202761 - in reply to #10199318)
Subject: RE: Sinus Problems

Ha - I didn't know that this "pot" could be stirred now that so many side-effects have become so evident, but I see someone replied "Really?" - so, I guess I was wrong. (g). I had what I consider serious side effects after the followup shot. The only reason I got it was wanting to get into BC - and the fact that I'm old, so my reasoning was - how much damage can be done? After the doc's reply about seeing a very big jump in problems, I commented that it was probably a touchy subject. He, as an aside, said that - yes. a person could get fired for saying anything. And, I live in a deeply red part of a red state. Immediately after this comment, he changed the subject. I did think that was quite a statement from the ENT doc, however. It shouldn't be surprising, though, as we are seeing a major movement to exert complete control over people, and so many people are so vulnerable to the propaganda.

Another response below from turbo diesal mentions LDN, a low dose for inflamatory/immune system related conditions. This fits perfectly, it seems, with hearing loss and sinus problems. A massive experiment has been done, and apparently we are seeing some of the results unfolding now.

A note - I have been taking nattokinase every day, and my main problem with the shot seems to be working itself out. The hearing loss, however, seems due to the inflamatory response. This does make sense - and it does make what you say about your diet change fit too.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)