AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Sinus Problems
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

soya257
Posted 4/23/2023 12:19 (#10199583 - in reply to #10199491)
Subject: RE: Sinus Problems

I eat WW bread and potatoes , every day.

I thought I had a nasal Polyps , in my left nostril and the ENT Dr. never looked up that far to see.
She just looked ,up my nostrils with the light and said no infection there. Last Jan. when we flew into Toronto, we hit the jackpot and got a covid test and when they ram it up my left nostril it hurt like crazy. Then after that I would get nose bleeds only in my left nostril and it would bleed into my throat and I thought maybe it was my nose just running. Then I decided to blow my nose and the blood would come out of my nose, as it happened around 7 times the last years .
It felt like there is something way up in my nose blocking it, most of the time. That's when I started to get my head , ears and sinus aches and I read about the Polyps online last month.

I use to have Asthma bad until I got tested for Allergies and took the needles for 5 years and I don't have to take the sprays for it only a couple of times in the last 3 years. So that is all cleared up and my sinuses doesn't act up either like they did before, until this last year .
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)