AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Brand Loyalty
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

sparkiefarmer
Posted 8/7/2022 04:39 (#9784163 - in reply to #9782998)
Subject: RE: Brand Loyalty

Melancthon, Ontario
We're colour blind here. Seems to be more Fendts on the road every year. Used ones are either above my budget or hour limit.
I am not a fan of Deere, but I have come to realize there is a reason they are #1. Most positive experiences buying something I have had, especially something new, has been at a Deere store. They really seem to focus on customer satisfaction in the sales end of things across all the dealerships. Some shops are good some need more training like every other colour. At the end of the day, if a customer has a bad experience with the sales department they are more likely to be at the service or parts desk with a bad attitude combined with not coming back. Also something to be said for brand consistency. Always leaned towards red, but CNH is a mess, with it basically being a completely different company every 20 years since 1967, and then we all wonder why no parts on old stuff. (as far as the folks at corporate are concerned that was a different manufacture's product not theirs)
Lots of Green men rant about resale. I got a hard lesson on that; it's only true when you are trading green for green. Go off brand and you get discounted just like everything else.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)