AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Brand Loyalty
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Akey7
Posted 8/6/2022 13:02 (#9783282 - in reply to #9782998)
Subject: RE: Brand Loyalty

In SW IN…. Ag Revolution which is our Fendt Dealer is making a big push into our area also. We also used to bleed green now it’s a mixture of shades of green. We have a two Deeres’ and two Fendts’ now comparing both and the jobs we need them to do. We were the first in our area to run the Ideal combine and love it. We had some software problems but they were there with us the entire time helping us through and promising to have everything fixed for this coming season. They haven’t done anything to lead me to not believe them so far. Ag Rev’s tech are on top notch and very knowledgeable/well trained on the machinery that they have out in the field. Our John Deere dealer is very good also and I feel John Deere has been the leader in technology but feel like they have gotten complacent and have let everybody catch up to them. That or they just try to buy out any third party innovations and slap their name on it.

Bottom line I still love my John Deere’s and am very satisfied with our dealer . Fendt has made a push in our area and I’m very impressed with their products and support. Going forward I see both staying on the farm.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)