AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Brand Loyalty
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

centralmnangus
Posted 8/6/2022 18:29 (#9783693 - in reply to #9782998)
Subject: RE: Brand Loyalty

Ft. Ripley MN
I will admit I’m a younger guy compared to most on here. Growing up I always wanted Deere equipment because it was supposed to be the best. We really never had any because it cost alot more to purchase. Fast forward a few years and I start getting my feet wet. Dad spent the extra money and bought some green paint. It’s honestly no better then the red or blue stuff. There is some agco but the dealers are far enough away I’m not sure if it’s effective. I watch and you can buy a Massey for Pennies on the dollar. We stick to mostly CNH because for what we pay and the quality of the equipment it surpasses everything else. I would buy green paint but it needs to get in line with everything else. Everyone wants to brag about green paint having the best parts and service. If your that worried about your equipment being in the shop why are you buying it?? I would be looking elsewhere. Everyone is different but CNH is equipment has been offering the best value for dad and I. We are a cow calf operation that back grounds the feeders
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)