AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Machinery Deal?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

mick
Posted 6/25/2008 10:21 (#404208)
Subject: Machinery Deal?

I purchased a row crop culivator from a individual. the deal was for x number of dollars and he would deliver it for x amount more. Finally was delivered last saturday. Didnt push hard for delivery, brought end of april or first of may, and just got delivery. Brought sight on seen, he said it was a 6x30 culivator, When it was delived it was set up for 6/30 but 3/60, no major problem, can be fixed but less then thrilled, thought it was a 4 row until it got figured out.

The major problem is when it was changed to 3/60 the two outside gangs and bars were taken off. They werent shipped with culivator. they are sitting at his place. He wants to meet me to pick them up, which area he suggested wasnt out of his way much.

My problem I dont have anything to haul them, even if I did, I feel the deal was to deliver the culivator, which includes all the parts. He appears to be a decent person and surposed.

If it was more convient for me, I would just turn it over to the small claims court and let them decide. since we are both firm in our position.

In the mean time my weeds are just a growing.

what do you think should be done. He is welcome to share his thoughts also.

Edited by mick 6/25/2008 10:23
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)