AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

pickle regarding adoption
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

mnfarmboy
Posted 12/11/2010 09:50 (#1479605 - in reply to #1477757)
Subject: RE: pickle regarding adoption

W.C. MN
After a couple fairly late nights for my wife and I discussing this, that is pretty much the conclusion we came to as well. After thinking through a number of the things we could of done or tried to do, it seemed to come down to us wanting our way. Even though anyone we eventually got to tell about this (one good thing for my wife and I; no more having to keep a secret from other family members!) agreed with how we saw it, I can't say that I KNOW the baby will not be cared for, loved and supported by going home with birthmom and grandparents. I guess when it comes to people's lives 'probably's' maybe aren't good enough for me to try to take a stand on what I 'THINK' is right. Who am I to say that this isn't God's plan in shaping both baby and birthmom to what they are to do later in life.
Well said Mike. Thanks for helping out the next generation!

The only thing I'm debating in my mind now is sending some sort of condolences to the adoptive family.... and extending an offer to answer any questions they might have. I'd like to NOT say the fact that I think they would've been a better family for baby though. Doesn't seem like it would grow any kind of healing for them. Maybe it would be hard to not say this to them though.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)