AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Eastern livestock question again
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

TWB
Posted 11/23/2010 08:55 (#1449361 - in reply to #1448308)
Subject: RE: Eastern livestock question again

I glad you brought up this question, and this post because I was going to myself, so thanks. I agree the the cattle are some where in a feedlot or turn outon pasture. I help haul some calves with my gooseneck trailer on October 2nd that a farmer sold to Eastern Livestock and he got a bad check for them. This was at a buying station set up a local salebarn on Tuesday each week and that day Eastern got two tractor-trailer loads. Those truck drivers haul those calves somewhere and unloaded them neither at a sorting barn or a farm. I believe they (USDA) could find the cattle that Eastern brought with bad checks if they want too. Treat it like a crimmial investigation, start at the beginning and go from there. Question everybody involve. You know the truckers that haul the cattle didn't get paid for hauling for Eastern, so they like get their fuel money back. This isn't like paper stock that not worth the paper it was print on, there is actual cattle out there, and somebody got them. And to take up for the inocent buyers, they probable pay someone for the cattle, so they in a mess also because the cattle could be tied up in court till this gets sort out and settle with Eastern.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)