AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What's "normal"?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Rasputin
Posted 7/29/2010 23:25 (#1293524 - in reply to #1293059)
Subject: RE: What's "normal"?

Yup, 95h pretty much hits everything.

To tell you the truth, I bet I feel a little like your hubby.

There is a young woman in my life for whom I have serious intentions, one of the recurring problems for me is the fact that right now, I have no time for myself as it is, no time for a serious relationship and definitely no time for a wife and family. I have to keep reminding myself that I need to set a deadline with my Dad, that either things are going to be getting better over the next couple of years or I am going to quit and look for something else. Sometimes you can give and give, and be bled of all you have to lose. I realize full well it would not be fair to ask this woman to join my life like this, to be honest, I don't think hubby is being entirely fair to you, as you have explained it. But no matter, don't hold it against him. You are definitely not alone, sadly it is 'normal'

Sit down with hubby and ask him about the future. If the farm is beholden to the banks, can they actually work their way out the hole? Or is it just bottomless, the operation is on life-support and it is inevitable that the plug will have to be pulled, maybe sooner is better than later?

You can only tread water for so long. Either you have to start going somewhere or you are going to drown. Sounds like your drowning. Figure out if/how you can move forward. If you are patient with your man, give him lots of encouragement and let him know he is your man, I am sure he will step up to the plate and do the right thing.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)