AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Has the game changed?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

LawrenceWelk
Posted 3/23/2024 22:28 (#10677321 - in reply to #10676877)
Subject: RE: Has the game changed?

Strasburg, ND
Kornkrush - 3/23/2024 04:23

Think about the future with SA, China, India and other countries producing more and more ag products. Not thinking the US will be in the drivers seat much longer. Looks to me there will be a huge change of land ownership from producers to corporations. May want to fins a new use for Ag land soon. Remember when the Roman empire fell? The serfs would no longer work. This has already happened in some areas as I predicted in the early 80's. Farms in this area no longer use locals for employment. S Africans will work too cheap. Keep your eye on this and think back 20 to 30 years and observe the changes in your area. What will land be worth in this case?

You're joking about the Africans right? Tell me again how you have no idea what you are talking about. I can hardly find a single American that will continue working. The ones that continue are ones that want a great paying, consistent checks, and healthcare.
They love farming, but don't or can't make the farming bills work.

The other Americans that can handle the stress are in business for themselves.

The other set of Americans are on the weekly government payments and drugs.

I employ 2 great Americans and 6 South Africans. After government fees, work visa's, plane tickets, housing, power, food, gas, car, insurance, and everything else I have to pay for the South African's to legally work here, they cost the same or more than American's.

I am thinking it is time to do what Tyson foods has always done. Hire illegals and hope border patrol doesn't show up and raid the place. Then when they do, make a deal with the Biden Administration to hire Asylum seekers (basically illegals,), and employ them.

This Administration has created a new fee for us Legal Employers of Foreign Laborers, it's called the Asylum Fee. Tell me again why it is my responsibility to pay an $800, fee per worker, to pay for all these Asylum Seekers? Why is this fee not spread over the entire taxpayer base of America?

I'm ready to hire illegals from Mexico and let the world go by.

Edited by LawrenceWelk 3/23/2024 22:34
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)