AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Has the game changed?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

dogg4585
Posted 3/23/2024 15:13 (#10676816 - in reply to #10676798)
Subject: RE: Sodak

sc ks
IN555 - 3/23/2024 14:46

In response to your post

The government is failing, its just not an overnight thing. We are watching a slow car crash. As Alexander Fraser Tytler predicted democracy likely cycles like this every 200-250 years- "bondage to spiritual faith; From spiritual faith to great courage; From courage to liberty; From liberty to abundance; From abundance to selfishness; From selfishness to apathy; From apathy to dependence; From dependence back into bondage.” We are at the point everyone is willing to shove their belief's down the others throat vs what we were founded upon which was to respect others and their belief's while you mind your own business.

As far as an asset to hold, I can't come up with anything more valuable than land because of all the things it can provide unlike gold or crypto.

I agree. I want to own gold as an insurance policy but I'm not convinced gold will be useful for much of anything in the future. I don't know what gold, bitcoin, stocks, land etc will be worth in the future but I know what my land will produce and I always know where it is. As far as the commies trying to take it, well I guess they can try but with good, like-minded neighbors, I know they're gonna have to work harder at it than most government employees want to work.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)