AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Housewives - showing appreciation
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

TP from Central PA
Posted 1/30/2023 15:54 (#10068772 - in reply to #10068240)
Subject: RE: Housewives - showing appreciation

I can speak for that..................I gave up on a business I had going to stay home with our #2 when he was born since my wife was pretty far up the ladder in her "Career"............Doing all the house work, cleaning, cooking, and taking care of the kids was hard enough, then I still had all my outside work yet, cows, yard, house, barn, cars, etc..........I know the feeling when I was tired, she would come home, eat, and then sit down complaining she was tired, feet hurt, etc and I still had to clean up from supper and do the barn work yet, plus get the little guys ready for bed. It is no fun and I imagine some poor women were treated like that for decades on end.

On top of everything else in my case, they found our #2 has Autism, so that makes everything even more challenging...............With all that said, I don't complain because my wife supports us very well, and taking care of my family definitely beats working like a slave for someone else for next to nothing, but there are still those days every now and then. All I can say you should do is very simple, just ask her, "What do you need help with right now?" and do it.............that goes a long way.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)