AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Housewives - showing appreciation
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Wreckless
Posted 1/31/2023 08:10 (#10070011 - in reply to #10068240)
Subject: RE: Housewives - showing appreciation

Mohawk Indiana
Been married 37 years.

Be careful with the Sole Breadwinner type talk. Half of everything is hers, and actually if she left she would take more than half!

It seemed that my wife was happier if I watched the kids rather than get a sitter. She wanted me to feel a little bit inconvenienced too.

I’m a big strong guy and I’m good at lifting heavy things. But that doesn’t mean that all I want to do is lift heavy things.
She is really good at taking care of you and your family,but that is not all that she wants to do.

She needs a/some hobbies to help her clear her head and you need to be stuck with the kids occasionally.

Your work is important but it is not the only thing that is important. Some times she will do stuff that makes no sense. Some of the stuff that you do makes no sense to her.

One thing that we do is that she buys all of the vehicles. First off that is a job that I despise and secondly I really think that she is better at it than me. At first it bothered me because according to my children I am a control freak but it is the best way to do it.

I pity the car salesman that asks to speak to me.

To get any traction you have to pull together.

I’ve noticed the queen bee thing before also, but those women who are influenced by them are not happy to start with.

Raising a family takes a lot of effort from everyone involved.

Best of luck!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)