AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Getting ripped off on a tractor purchase.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Dennis SEND
Posted 3/26/2009 22:02 (#657986 - in reply to #657763)
Subject: Re: Getting ripped off on a tractor purchase.

I just bought a used Deere pay loader price was right (was stated AS IS/WHERE IS) on the purchase order I got it home there is a couple of things wrong the radiator was leaking and has been for a while when you look at the amount of crude in it and previous owner stated everything was fine did I call him up and complain no I took it out and took it to a place and got it fixed much cheaper than purchasing new I could have come on here and belly ached that I got screwed, I suppose I could have even blamed Badger because he was nice enough to look at it for me (other wise I would have bought it from pictures only) but did I NO, fix it pay what ever it cost and get over it life goes on, you bought a used tractor just like I bought a used pay loader (mine was only 11 years old) should have been like new and in perfect shape right!! That is half the problem with this country right now nobody wants to take any responsibility for there actions anymore everyone is looking for a handout and wants to blame someone else for everything. Dennis SEND

Edited by Dennis SEND 3/26/2009 22:04
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)