AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Machinery, labour costs, and big farms...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

robaer1
Posted 10/7/2007 18:36 (#215858 - in reply to #215620)
Subject: RE: Machinery, labour costs, and big farms...

your probably a big farmer poking fun! so you don't go to farm shows and you don't use time on agtalk and you don't go to young farmers meetings and you don't socialize with farmers on a none pay basis. in my veiw all the above is personal consulting. as a kid the the tax preparer was no1 business partner and the farm forcaster was no2. me personally tailer my money towards taxes and growth but on a much smaller scale.
most farmers like truckers work 24-7 but they don't releize it. i love talking about trucks and tracters. so is that consulting. dosn't a deere dealer want to set down and talk about your needs and wants before he sells. 2 reasons for this. no1 wanting a good sell and no2 he wants you to be happy. you would be a fool just to walk in and say this is what i want i don't care what there wanting to get red of. GOVERNMENT PROCCESS, CONTROLS AND GUIDS YOU AND CAN HURT YOUR PROFIT OR MAKE IT. IT WOULD BE FOOLISH TO TURN YOUR BACK ON BOTTOM LINE PROFIT AKA TRACTERS INCLUDED. this dosn't mean go buy the biggest or most expensive it means keep it in mind. a long time ago i never did this but truckers use to show they where seperated from there wives at the right time of yr, for free food and free housing and a good check at the end of the yr. same with being inc. the loop holes are there just don't abuse them like stated, an extream. i bet anyone here with an employee would benifit tremendously by seein a proffesanol tax man and forcaster.

just a side note= i'm very inpressed by paul and julia's web site we are planning to build a new house sometime in the next 3 yrs or so. thanks for sharing and i showed my kids some of your success. wow 4.0 grd point. you've got my vote.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)