AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Dairy Industry
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

engbert2
Posted 4/10/2011 23:43 (#1718710 - in reply to #1718488)
Subject: Re: Dairy Industry

German Valley, IL
My post was in the first half a reply to an earlier post that said a larger dairy can not do as well as a smaller dairy. I did not get my post in the right place in the postings so that is also why it my have not made as much sense ... and another part was a reply to the original poster that dairying is very profitable and you all should jump into it and get rich. Was also making a point that doing all of the crops and foraging our selfs is the best way to go , don't know any farmer who would not think that no one else can care about the end result and get the job done better than himself ... I agree after reading my post a second time it did not come off sounding the way it was meant to in my head. I should have spent a little more time explaining what point I was trying to make I have respect for many people in the production ag industry , but I can say that I do not think there is but a hand full of grain farmers in a 25+ mile radius of me that I have any respect for after the last few years .
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)