AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Eyeglasses, again
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Dave Cen.Ia
Posted 1/11/2010 10:24 (#1016634)
Subject: Eyeglasses, again

Nevada, Iowa
I didn't want to blow the thread below regarding glasses but I was wondering if anyone experiences the same problem as I do? I needed bifocals the last time I had an exam. The Doc recommended progressive no line bifocals. I hated them from the word go, complained and was told to give it time. Well it's been two years and I have learned to adapt but I still hate them. When backing machinery they are at the least worthless and possibly dangerous. For reading they are still a pain, I seem to have to always hold my head in some unnatural pose for them to be focused properly. I am really thinking about going back to just one level of prescription for my nearsightedness and getting some glasses just for reading around the house/office. I can read pretty well with my glasses off so I could manage while working. Does anyone else have this complaint? At the very least, I don't think I would get the progressive ones again. There is just too much lens space wasted for prescription that isn't really good for anything. Thanks
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)