AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Let’s go Hawkeyes.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Boone & Crockett
Posted 4/6/2024 14:08 (#10696406 - in reply to #10696391)
Subject: RE: Let’s go Hawkeyes.

Joelt - 4/6/2024 13:54

So by your logic had the illegal screen not been called then Iowa could have bodyslammed whichever UConn girl was about to take the last shot and no foul should have been called…because it occurred in the final seconds. Right?
Geno complained in the post interview on the number of illegal screens his team had vs Iowa. A good coach would recognize that, and the last instructions he gives his team when they break that last huddle, is “do not make or create any dumb penalties. As long as we don’t beat ourselves, we have a chance to still win this darn thing.” He had nobody be pissed at other than himself. He was disappointed in his player when he was stroking out on the sideline, not the ref. Shoulda been man enough to take the blame, instead of blaming the refs for his ineptitude in the final moments of the game. And all I heard was how experienced he is in these types of situations. Color me not impressed with his brilliance. How bout Caitlin’s heads up play in the final couple seconds to bounce the ball off an unassuming Paige’s backside? Who thinks of that at that moment? I thought that was pretty darn crafty. Shows her game intellect.

Edited by Boone & Crockett 4/6/2024 14:13
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)