AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Let’s go Hawkeyes.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

silverluv75
Posted 4/5/2024 22:57 (#10695670 - in reply to #10695658)
Subject: RE: Let’s go Hawkeyes.

SE North Dakota
Was a defensive battle and sloppy game at same time. Yeah the last call sucked for Uconn but the offensive foul was there and Marshall did a good job of selling it. I don’t like seeing it but with the way the game is nowadays that’s all you see are offensive fouls and players selling it and it this case the refs bit on it. Who knows if Uconn would have scored anyways but they never got that chance oh wait a second when Clark missed that second free throw with 3.5 seconds left Uconn didn’t box out and Iowa rebounded it. They would have been able to advance the ball back to the same spot where that foul occurred in the first place but you gotta box out on freethrows also and they didn’t. So you can look at all things but technically they did have another chance and refs didn’t have anything to do with not boxing out soo…. Can play it both ways. Congrats to Iowa for not rolling over when the whole first half my phone was blowing up with texted messages about how Iowa is done. All I said was relax. Lol
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)