AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

wind towers
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Posted 3/19/2024 22:09 (#10672110 - in reply to #10672011)
Subject: RE: wind towers

NE Nebraska
What I've learned so far I believe. First some outfit tries to put a bunch of leases together to bundle together. Next the other company comes along and claims to be a better outfit than the first to get the Other people to sign up offering a maybe just little better deal creating a bigger footprint for the project. Meanwhile both companies are in cahoots to horse trade and bundle the leases together and make some money off each other by doing so, lease even states it can be transferred and sold. so the question remains are they both the same company or are they really just trying to beat the other to the bunch too profit by resaleing leases? I'm betting they are one in the same, either way they are in cahoots.

Next they promise a minimum $6500 per megawatt with a minimum of 20k and will get paid when all are operational within project, with an increase in payment per CPI per year. Next they take 8-10 years till they are operating and you loose out on the 8-10 years of CPI increased payments because again they start the payments when operational. I haven't figured it yet but original offer was in 2018 so what should a 20k payment in 2018 dollars be in 2026 dollars. Yet according to the lease your starting in say 2026 with a 20k payment and you just lost out on 8 years of an inflation adjusted payment. They know how to stretch out the timeframe to make your inflation adjusted payment dollars less right from the get go.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)