AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Seasonal Depression
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

frytownfarmer
Posted 12/26/2010 23:31 (#1508612 - in reply to #1501990)
Subject: Re: Seasonal Depression

Frytown, Iowa
Ha! i always joke that i got my wife when because i got braces. i had bought a mustang gt thinking i would get the girls with that. no luck. then i bought a motorcycle thinking i would get the girls now. no luck. so i bought another motorcycle. 1 mustang, 2 motorcycles and still no luck. then i got braces. . . . . . . hahaha. well actually i was just as sick as you were about not being able to find a girl i thought was interested in me. actually up until then i had no plan. honestly. so i sat down and wrote out all the fanciest restaurants i knew and fun things to do. fun things up to an hour or two away even. i had dates 1-5 all planned out. that is important because if you dont have a plan then if a girl does say yes to a date believe me your brain will immediately freeze on what to do. plus when you ask her on the date you need to tell her your plans so she knows what she is getting into. (for example: hey do you want to hang out this friday night. we can go to that play/clean comedy/ice skating rink 45 mins away from here then catch some ice cream at dairy queen afterwards.) i think about any girl would agree to that. after you have that figured out then i would pray about it. and then act on it. get involved on a good dating site or switch churches. try out a new church every 6 months. if there is no girl there then move on. (i say churches because i would think there is better selection than what the bars would have but not saying you cant find a good girl at the bar it just only happens once or twice a decade.) then be prepared to be denied. i was let down 3 times before i found my wife. by the time i met her i was prepared as ever to date and be a gentleman.

and yeah. i would get your own place if at all possible. one big reason is so you can see how much work goes into keeping a house and cooking so you dont pawn all the house work off on your future wife.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)