AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

SAF News
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

illinois-kris
Posted 4/9/2024 14:17 (#10700548 - in reply to #10699668)
Subject: RE: SAF News

IL
Vote 3rd party!!! I don't care which one because it's none of my or anybody else's business. If a 3rd party gets enough votes they get to participate in the debates for the next election cycle. The two party finger pointing "you hate gays" "you want to kill babies" "you want to take away my guns" fear mongering bickering bullspit has done absolutely nothing for this country. Maybe, just maybe, having another candidate in the debate will push real policy instead of all this sociopolitical garbage.

Polls have shown that 70% of people are voting against a candidate, not in support of one. That means 30% of y'all have disenfranchised the other 70% of us, but nobody from the 70% is stepping up. I refuse to vote against a candidate, but my vote will not go uncounted.

I want that gay couple to be able to take their adopted daughter to get an abortion then go home and protect their untaxed pot plants with ak47's. That ought to get the whole 30% to show how ignorantly narrow minded they are in the comments. Step on up Bozos time to show how big of clowns you are.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)