AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

SAF News
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

havin’funfarming
Posted 4/9/2024 12:26 (#10700425 - in reply to #10700329)
Subject: RE: SAF News

Interesting take on the subject. During his term the left funded media seemed to make mean tweets and his demeanour their primary focus because they were always butt hurt over something he said. Even to this day, if you ask the vast majority of people what he did wrong they almost always will talk about his mean tweets instead of policies. I honestly don’t think that in general the majority of people’s biggest issue with him was his policies as, especially after experiencing Biden’s policies, most realize how much better his policies were for them personally.

As far as other politicians not endorsing him I think the last few years we, and likely Trump himself, have learned that the swamp of corruption and deceitful people is deeper than we realized and most of the career politicians are all holding each others hands in that swamp.

Due to this mixing of the creatures that live in that swamp I don’t think that any candidates could arise from the swamp that would be willing to do some housecleaning of the swamp. Both sides seem to be behaving like beavers and when possible they just build the dam higher rather than opening it up and draining the swamp. It does make sense because no beaver tries to drain their own swamp.

That is how I see it anyways. I am sure others will have a different opinion.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)